Collaborations and Initiatives
TCOE India has widely involved various stakeholders to its platform for building the Innovation Ecosystem in the country. TCOE India Platform is placed below which represents a strong Government, Industry and Academia relationship.
Towards creating a sustainable R&D environment in the country, TCOEs have joined hands with domestic stakeholders who actively participate and contribute to the activities of TCOEs. Some key stakeholders who are presently associated with TCOEs are listed below:
- Datawind (www.datawind.com)
- Tejas Networks Ltd. (www.tejasnetworks.com)
- Centre of Excellence in Wireless and Information Technology (CEWiT) (www.cewit.org.in)
- Sunworks Consultants Pvt. Ltd (www.sunworksconsultants.com)
- Integra Software Services (www.integra.co.in)
- Exicom Tele-systems Ltd (www.exicomtelesystems.in)
- VMC Systems Ltd. (www.vmcsystems.in)
- Alphion India Pvt. Ltd. (www.alphion.in)
TCOE India is also an active contributor at Telecom Standards Development Society, India (TSDS) (www.tsdsi.org)
International Collaborations and Initiatives
- TCOE India since its establishment has created a lot of interest for foreign entities to understand this PPP Initiative of Government of India and thereby, have expressed their interest to participate in this innovative telecom model. Some of the key stakeholders who have collaborated with TCOEs include IEEE-SA (www.standards.ieee.org), Global Certification Forum (GCF) (www.globalcertificationforum.org).
- Several Foreign Universities and Research Centres are collaborating for Joint Research.
- TCOE India is also one of the Evaluators for IMT-A Programme of ITU for 4G/5G Technologies.
- TCOE India is also an active Member of ITU.