TEN Square STARTUP
Funding and Investment
- Funding Assistance: Selected start-ups shall be provided various funding options available with engaged Angel investors, VCs, or Business Accelerators (BA) or from funds provided under integrated platform to promote and boost entrepreneurship.
- Funding for MSME sector: The start-ups of micro, small, and medium sizes that focus on providing business to organisations of telecom, Internet of Things (iot), Machine-to-Machine communication (m2m), or Bigdata may be recommended for financial assistance from India Aspiration Fund established by the Government of India.
- Incubation under SETU programme: The start-ups qualifying for bridging the gap between the urban and rural by providing innovative solutions may be guided for funding under Self-Employment and Talent Utilisation (SETU) under NitiAayog of Government of India.
- Guidance and assistance for establishing technology lead and knowledge - driven enterprise under TBI scheme of DST – Start-ups may be coming with innovation and business opportunities in the area of knowledge-driven technologies leading to be enterprises. Funds under Technology Business Incubator (TBI) under DST may be made available to those start-ups working with academia.
- Guidance and assistance on exit options for start-ups– The mentoring on demand shall provide appropriate guidance on exit and restructuring the start-ups among remaining co-founders, if any, for its commercial viability.